The Vagina Cafe Concert in Poland

The Vagina Cafe Review:
Freedom Plaza is one of three market squares in the town of Bielsko Biala. It is the first encountered when heading west from the main thorough-fare along November 11th Road, which celebrates not only the ending of World War I, but the birth of Polish autonomy after 125 years of foreign occupation. It is the right location for a cafe called Vagina.
Darek drove me to Freedom Plaza. We were heading to Gosia's other company. As we approached the traditional outside umbrellas branded with the name of Lech beer everything looked common. I passed a group of bicycles for rent. I discovered one of them sported a rainbow coloured cannabis leaf on its frame. A light post was tightly wrapped in a multi colored spider's web of yarn.
Vagina Cafe Poland
There were mannequins facing the doorway which led down a hall littered with more mannequins wearing crochet vests and dresses. The corridor opened on a narrow courtyard. An umbrella made of yarn hung upside down on a wire. A girl with dreads in her hair sat with some of men underneath an umbrella. Upon closer review the dreads also were made of the same multicolored yarn. A sign on the wall read, Babukatorium. A meeting with Hungarian culture.
full news with the dreads was Babuka. She was a crochet artist. She was looking for her hook. A pair of local girls had taken it. They kept coming around her to feel her apprehensions. I never desire a pillow, clarified Babuka to me after. I carry one with me. She let me rest my head against them. I had to acknowledge it was comfortable. The women made her promise to make some for them.
Musicians showed up. A group was scheduled to perform outside in the square. Their gear was stashed in a bathroom adjoining the courtyard. Among them saw me with my camera. He inquired if I might be able to photograph the concert. Their own photographer was lost. Naturally I agreed.
The MCS Blues Band played more than one encore. Babuka danced in the square with the kids. It was unfortunate a sizable bunch didn't form until towards the end. A competing concert had been taking place nearby. When the Blues Band was done a crowd formed at the Vagina Cafe.
The atmosphere was gay. Sadly a party had been planned that same night at the unclothed sauna. http://forum.eurovelo6-france.com/discussion/9230/nudism-or-naturism-and-the-bible?new=1 was meant to DJ. He left the concert early but came back soon saying that only two couples had showed up. I have been posting on nude beach BB for ages, and thought it was time to get a 'chance' at these competitions to find out how I'd go. I know that at 38 I 'm barely the opportunity from the hot young girls who post, but hey - you only live once! So, here goes. My favourite 'hot backside' photos that I could locate. I hope you all appreciate them and at least remark back to me to get a chat! Oh, by the way - I am an aussie, so all you aussie nudist fans out there say HI and I'll write back to you personally also. Fingers crossed for some nice comments http://www.girihomeo.com/members/stewartbryant6/activity/3278960/ along with a number of votes. Love, Fruswife. P.S. I hope you like heels, cos that is the only shoes I wear!

He attributed the weather. It was turning into http://fodzeloo.livejournal.com/1299.html .
At some point that evening one of the children gave me a hat that had been made from a lengthy balloon. The main bit was bent into a circle and the rest jutted straight out. I tactfully ordered the hat so that the bit that jutted out faced back. Somebody had the brilliant idea to turn it around. Gosia laughed. It reminded her of a chuj, a filthy Polish word for part of the male human body.
In the situation it seemed suitable.
Nudist Blogs For Youthful Naturistsand Young NudistsBy Nudist PortalFKK
Tags: europe, poland
Group: Naturism and Naturism In Europe, Social Nudity Websites
About the Author (Author Profile)