Bare Underwater Photography at Sauna Cezar

When Darek finally pulled into Sauna Cezar after the concert, Babuka was half-unconscious. She was babbling something about wanting to remain in the auto. She'd to be dragged out. Darek carried her into the trailer. When he came out a moment afterwards it was clear Babuka was not going to be joining us for the afterparty. We headed to the sauna without her.
Gosia Bare Underwater Photography
The sauna was turned off. It would take a while for it to get hot. In the light warmth, Darek and I rested. We joked that we might fall asleep in the sauna and wake up in the morning looking like mummies. Gosia joined us. She overly napped.
Darek's strength did not last for long. He declined to accompany me and Gosia to the pool. He wanted us a good time.
In the pool, the lights in the ceiling were turned on. I had the sudden impulse to shoot a picture. I understood it was a great chance to attempt the water proof bag I'd purchased. I was drunk enough to not care about the threats. I told Gosia I had purchased it as a guilty pleasure. She encouraged me to go get it.
Gosia appeared bored as she watched me fiddle with the Velcro. For some idiotic reason I thought I had to take the lens off the camera before I could fit it into the tote. It was causing issues. Gosia told me to do what I would like. She was getting some red wine.
When the camera was prepared Gosia followed me into the pool. Regrettably I did not trouble to remove the neck strap from the camera. Having packaged it into the bag, I recognized it was obstructing my entire view of the LCD screen. I had no idea if the camera was even on.
Gosia observed with a blank expression as I fought to keep the camera underwater. I described there was too much air in the bag. She asked if she could try to hold it. I came close to her and let her touch the bag but I could not bring myself to give it to her. She insisted I let go. I did. For a moment I watched in agony as irrational fears of the bag flooding with water filled my head. I could not stand anything terrible happening to the camera in somebody else's hands. I took it back. I eventually found the shutter button. It sounded like the camera was working. I pressed the lens of the tote as close as nude beach grup could to the camera. Gosia treaded water.
When Gosia and I left the pool it appeared like the tote had done its job. The camera was dry. We retired to the Jacuzzi. Gosia began telling me something strange. She said she had imagined the camera was some sort of underwater typewriter that I 'd devised. I recognized both of us had probably had too much to drink. There was also the topic of the Dutch cig we'd shared.
At one point Gosia started asking strange questions. She needed to understand why I was shooting the images of her nude underwater. I was stressed she thought I was up to no good. I took the camera from the bag and began showing her what it'd managed to catch. Much to my embarrassment the camera had worked too well. There was body shot after body shot. I kept repeating my regret that the neck strap had obstructed my view of the LCD screen. I insisted that I 'd no idea what type of images I was shooting.
Gosia asked me at one point what I was doing "down there." Apparently when I had been holding the camera underwater it seemed to http://studentina.com/blog/view/22235/a-reader-wonders-why-he-likes-to-be-nude-at-home-after-growing-up-in-a-clothed-society like I have been doing something with my other hand. Paranoia fascinated me. I visualized Peter unexpectedly showing up needing to understand what the hell I was doing with Gosia in the middle of the night with a camera in a watertight bag. I clarified desperately that I have been trying to make sure the bag's lens wasn't obstructing the lens on the camera. The lens on the tote was linked to a lengthy accordion-like piece of plastic that hung down due to its weight. I 'd to always make certain it was being held in place. I lifted up the bag to show her. All of http://www.radiologiaoncologica.it/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=61616 recognized the bag looked like a giant flaccid