Our 3rd FKK Young Naturist Assembly at Rock Lodge

Recap Of Our Young Naturist Assembly In New Jersey:
Mid-July, we had our 3rd FKK assembly at Rock Lodge Club! About 70 people attended over the course of the weekend. We were happy to see friends from last year along with plenty of new faces.
The day's activities began with Beth Nolan in a morning yoga session. Saturday afternoon we spread out paints, sponges and brushes for the Astounding Sailcloth Body Painting competition! Everyone had a great time creating their own artistic designs on bodies and becoming works of art themselves. There were undoubtedly some talented artists in the group. Take a look at some pictures of the art below. We shall be submitting three artists to the AANR contest, who'll have the chance to win cash prizes.
Young Naturist Gathering at Rock Lodge
So after washing off the paint, we had a BBQ dinner and then remained on the volleyball court for nude karaoke time. People had a blast belting out tunes. After that night we marched up to the moss pit for a large bonfire, s'mores, drumming, dancing and falling out of trees. But never to worry: no nudies were damaged (that badly) in the making of this party ;).
On Sunday we had a pancake breakfast, http://0371sex.com/floop/family-nudism-picture-naturist-freedom.php with Beth, and then relaxed and swam in the lake. The sky was overcast, but the lake was still warm and pleasant. We departed on Sunday with good memories and new friends. You want to thank everyone who came and helped make it such a wonderful weekend! Now prepare to do it again at the FKK August Assembly in three weeks!
Young Naturists and Nudists America FKK
Tags: body painting, nude and naked parties, young naturists and naturists
Category: Felicity's Naturist Site, Naked Party and Naked Parties, Social Nudity Blogs
About the Writer (Author Profile)
Writer of Nudist Blog. Cofounder of Naturist Portal. 3rd-generation nudie. Avid reader. Feminist. 70% vegan, nudism and naturism . After I'm not busy eating, I'm writing about naturism, censorship, topfree equality, body image and other fun subjects. I like comments, so plz leave a comment when you've got something to say!