Family Naturism - Angie and the Cannibal Tribe - Growing Up Naturist

(Guest site)
Family Naturism and Growing Up Nudist
Teenage naturists are a new experience for me. As a semi-active naturist, it's a subject matter I read around, and hear constant misinformation about in the mass media, and have already been hearing the exact same misinformation and paranoia for over twenty years. It feels as though no one learns from history and treats family naturism as though it had just began yesterday.
But we understand better, as full time nudists.
Or do we?
Do we actually take some time to communicate with our kids about being raised nudist? Or do we just take for granted our lifestyle alternative and only leave them to make their own decisions? How much do we actually understand in what they have gone through?
As a former member of the Hawaii Skinny dippers, we had no adolescent members. I created a custom the first amateur member to join membership through their parents, or turned 13 as a kid member, would get a free comic book on their birthday. To this very day, I have never personally awarded any free comic books.
Family Naturism
Therefore I took it upon myself to speak with college students in the naturist world about how they grew up and how they felt about being raised nudist. I was prepared to hear everything warts and all. At the risk of sounding negative, I assure my readers any negative statement is meant to point out real issues in the world of family naturism.
My first interviewee was a girl named Angie, aged 19, one of two college girls working at the Olive Dell Naturist Resort in Southern California. Restaurant guidelines state that all workers must be completely clothed, and it must function nicely since their diner has an A rating by the Board of Health.
Upon my three visits, I never saw Angie or her buddy participate in any actions in the nude. Her buddy did on my fourth visit, but I reiterate, it was my fourth visit. Angie isn't opposed to it, she told me. She is more than willing to drop trough if the situation calls because of it. Yet, neither she nor any of her closest friends at the club call themselves naturists. She feels the label simply isn't necessary.
Angie have been raised at Olive Dell since infancy and was a really active nudist as a youngster. She would visit other clubs where there would be about 50 other nudist youngsters her age during the large events, vacations, gatherings, but some time when she hit puberty, the number of youngsters her age dwindled to five or less.
During this awkward phase, she felt forced to go unclothed, so she and her friends rebelled, participating fully clothed during naturist events. You don't see this tendency reflected in nudist videos or magazines considerably, but from my experience it was all too common.
The resort guidelines mandate that one must be fully unclothed in the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and the deck around it. The veranda only above the pool, the babes felt, can be considered a gray area. Though it is recommended that everyone go naked, it was often hard to apply. So the outdoor veranda and the adjacent clubhouse becomes the hangout area for the teens.
My boyfriend was very much against naturism when http://x-nudism.com/demo1.php met him, she says with a laugh. His family was very apprehensive. They told him that we were a tribe that danced around a campfire in the mountains and practiced cannibalism. After I told my dad, he greeted my boyfriend with a knife and piss on beach .
Angie's present boyfriend frequently hangs out with her and it is common to see the four of them (Angie, her closest friend and their two boyfriends) walking about fully clothed or in towels around the pool. What struck me most was that, despite the propaganda of the Naturist Society and the AANR, Angie was not aware of any movements to promote naturism among young people.
When I go to these resorts, she says. All I see are old adults. So it is too simple for young folks to presume that in order to stay in business, nudism had to be advertised for an older demographic, regardless of what philosophy they preached. But unlike other young naturists, Angie and her friend are actively involved with the naturist company. Working full time in the cafe gives her a steady pay check and much penetration to how the club runs. It wouldn't surprise me if she began running the resort in ten year