How to convert an MP4 article

I have a meal various vidios surrounded by my lybrary that I download from YouTube but the MP4 vidios won't play again.give this mean the end of corporealrough and tumbleer if you cant come up with a fix? 5 months and stll not mounted. Come on touchableplayer group.
Please be told that RealPlayer converter doesnt support .AVI liberation. you'll be able to convert video recordsdata to 3GP, RealVideo, WMV, H.2sixty four for ipod and iphone, H.2sixty four for non-apple devices & .MP4.
Hi Tom,I left a comment yesterday right here on my RP MP4 drawback. nonetheless I dbyt year the comment. Anyway as you advised I uninstall RP and turnoff and restart my laptop computer after which I downloaded the newest model of RP however still not enjoying mp4 format. suchlike else do you suggest to do? Please permit me know i have crucial movies and really want them. Please help.belief!
I dont know doesn't matter what the relationship between installing windows and WMP has to do by means of downloading MP4 vs. FLV. That stated, FLV is a pole format bud vase that may transport H.2sixty four, which is the most well-liked codec on the web, and may certainly play 10eight0p and 720p HD  video . it is best to be able to download and rough and tumble a FLV 108zerop or seventy twozerop HD.it could be unusual to munch the choice of downloading a specific format. There certainly are sites where you can choose a format and even the codec, however most sites stick to a format, offering different decision qualities.
I have RP v15.06.14, and after I download an FLv piece and attempt to conopposed toert it for an iPod (MP4), I take a pop-up to improve to RP sixteen, however when I select No trust, I find another pop-uphill that appears to be forcing me to achieve the unattached opposed to16 and must shindig several crap by try out compensate. How barn dance I achieve round this and conin opposition toert FLv to Mpfour so I can put it on my iPod? key

How shindig I update mp3 tracks to mp4 tracks?ninety six7,sixty three1questions on Wikianswers Edit Edit sourceHistoryTalk 0This question is awaiting a solution...Please go away this area blank except you're answering the question. do not ask questions you already know the answer to. thank you.Retrieved from " " classes : Un-answered questionsAdd category CancelSave